Vegan Sheet Pan Vegetables & Chickpeas with Maple Tahini Dressing
Easy vegan sheet pan vegetables and chickpeas with a delicious maple tahini dressing. Serve roasted cauliflower, potatoes and chickpeas over leafy greens. Top it all with a creamy dressing, seeds and avocadoes for a filling and delicious vegan dinner.
Looking for an easy vegan dinner? This vegan sheet pan meal requires just about 20 minutes of work. Simply roast your vegetables and chickpeas and prepare the maple tahini dressing. Serve it all over leafy greens and your choice of toppings. Avocadoes, seeds and nutritional yeast pair especially well with this recipe.
This sheet pan meal is packed with vegetables, fiber and plant-based protein. It also includes some healthy fats from the avocadoes, olive oil and seeds. It’s nutritious, filling and delicious!
Plus, it’s packed with both fresh leafy greens and warm roasted vegetables. The warm and cold combination makes it perfect for every season.
How to Make a Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner
Start by roasting some vegetables and chickpeas. This recipe uses cauliflower, mini potatoes and chickpeas for protein.
Make a vegan dressing using tahini, lemon juice, garlic, maple syrup, olive oil, Dijon mustard and salt. Whisk it all together and add water to thin as needed.
Serve the roasted vegetables over leafy greens and add a drizzle of maple tahini dressing. Top your bowl with avocadoes, seeds and nutritional yeast if desired.
Notes on the Recipe:
- You can use broccoli instead of cauliflower. Feel free to try other vegetables as well.
- To add more flavor to the chickpeas, try adding smoked paprika and chipotle powder before roasting.
- Use any leafy greens you like. I love using spinach and arugula, but mixed greens would work well too.
- For added crunch and healthy fats, try topping your salad with sunflower seeds. You can also use pumpkin seeds or hemp hearts.
More Easy Veggie-Packed Vegan Dinners:
- Lentil Quinoa Salad with Nutritional Yeast Dressing
- Cozy Winter Salad with Crispy Tofu and Rice
- Quick & Easy Chickpea Salad
- Vegan Caesar Salad with Chickpea Croutons
- Roasted Potato Pesto Salad with Spicy Chipotle Chickpeas
- Meal Prep Sesame Tofu Bowls
Vegan Sheet Pan Vegetables and Chickpeas with Maple Tahini Dressing
- 3 cups mini potatoes, halved
- 1 small-medium cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 can (540ml/19oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for roasting
- Salt, to taste
- 6 cups leafy greens
- 1 avocado, diced
- Sunflower seeds, for topping
- Nutritional yeast, for topping
Maple Tahini Dressing
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Water, if needed to thin
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepare the vegetables and divide them on 2 large baking sheets, making sure not to overcrowd the pans. Drizzle with oil and toss to cover evenly. Sprinkle with salt. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, add all the dressing ingredients in a jar and whisk until smooth. Add water if needed to thin, a small amount at a time. The sauce will thicken as it sits.
- In a large bowl, add the leafy greens. Top with the roasted vegetables and chickpeas, dressing, avocadoes, seeds and nutritional yeast. Mix it all together and serve immediately.
If you make this vegan sheet pan dinner, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys. And of course, if you try this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!
Thank you! I made this for the first time today and it’s a nice change from what I usually make for dinner, sometimes I get in a dilemma figuring out what plant-based meals to make and I have gotten bored with the same things. I had some canned mushrooms in my cupboard also a bag of frozen broccoli florets, also a few leftover white potatoes, and a couple of large sweet potatoes. Also a half-empty jar of tahini. when I received this recipe in my email yesterday I knew I had to make it, it turned out really good with the sauce, I’ll be checking out your other meal recipes, too!
Nourished by Caroline
I’m so happy you liked the recipe! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I hope you’ll enjoy the other recipes as well. 🙂