An easy vegan peach crisp. This delicious summer dessert is made with simple ingredients and contains a generous amount of crisp. Serve it with your favorite ice cream.
Another delicious fruit crisp recipe.
This recipe is inspired by my vegan apple crisp and cinnamon pear crisp. I’m using the same sweet and buttery crumble, but this time, we’re using peaches as a base. Just like the others, this recipe is mostly made with basic pantry ingredients you likely already have on hand. All you need is 20 minutes of preparation and 40 minutes of baking.
What you need: Peaches, oats, flour, vegan butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
How to Make a Vegan Peach Crisp:
- Start by making the crisp: In a medium bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the vegan butter and combine with the dry ingredients.
- Prepare the peaches: In a medium-large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and water. Stir in the sliced peaches. Spread the peach mixture in the prepared cast-iron skillet. Top with the crisp topping.
- Bake the Peach Crisp: Bake for 35-40 minutes at 375°F. Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite ice cream.
How to Serve the Peach Crisp:
This crisp recipe is best served warm with ice cream. It’s delicious with a simple vegan vanilla ice cream. You can also eat it cold if preferred.
How to Make it Gluten-Free:
This recipe can easily be made gluten-free. Simply swap the all-purpose flour with a 1:1 gluten-free flour mix and use certified gluten-free oats.
More Vegan Crisp Recipes:
- Vegan Apple Crisp
- Cinnamon Pear Crisp (Vegan)
- The Best Fruit-Sweetened Apple Crisp
- Date-Sweetened Apple Crumble Bars
- Blueberry Walnut Crumble Bars
- Nut-Free Strawberry Vanilla Crumble Bars
Vegan Peach Crisp
- 8 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose white or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose white or whole wheat flour, spoon and leveled
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 12" cast-iron skillet with vegan butter.
- Start by making the crisp: In a medium bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the vegan butter and combine with the dry ingredients using your fingers or a fork until everything is moist and clumps together. Set it aside in the fridge while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- In a medium-large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of flour, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and water. Peel and slice the peaches and transfer them to the same bowl. Stir it all together.
- Spread the peaches in the prepared cast-iron skillet. Top with the crisp topping.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 375°F. Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly. Serve with your favorite ice cream.
If you make this vegan peach crisp, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys. And of course, if you try this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!