Vegan fruit pizza. A giant vegan sugar cookie crust, topped with your favorite plant-based yogurt and fruit of choice. This is the perfect summer dessert!
A giant vegan sugar cookie topped with plant-based yogurt and fruit. What could be better?
I used my vegan matcha sugar cookies as a base (minus the matcha) and topped it with a coconut yogurt, fresh berries and kiwi. Use your imagination and have fun decorating the pizza to your taste!
How to Make a Vegan Fruit Pizza:
Start by making the cookie crust: In a medium-large bowl, add the vegan butter and granulated sugar. Cream together, then stir in the oat milk and vanilla extract. In a different bowl, add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine. Transfer the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine. Use your hands if needed.
Roll out the dough in a large circle, cover and transfer the dough to the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, bake the crust for 12 minutes at 350°F. Once the crust has cooled completely, spread the plant-based yogurt on top and decorate with your favorite fruits. Enjoy!
Notes on the Recipe:
- Use your favorite fruits for topping. I love using strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and kiwi.
- I used Maison Riviera’s vegan coconut yogurt. Use your favorite yogurt.
- This recipe is best served fresh, but you can store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, covered. If you’re not looking for a beautifully decorated fruit pizza, you can always cut the plain crust into slices and store them in an airtight container at room temperature. You can then decorate your own little pizza slice when you’re ready to eat.
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Vegan Matcha Sugar Cookies
- No-Bake Cherry Yogurt Tart
- Vegan Berry Cheesecake Cups (Fruit-Sweetened)
- Vegan Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
Vegan Fruit Pizza
Sugar Cookie Crust
- 3/4 cup vegan butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons oat milk, plain and unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose white flour, spoon and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plant-based yogurt of choice, for topping
- Fruit of choice, for topping
- In a medium-large bowl, add the vegan butter and granulated sugar. You can use a stand-mixer or hand mixer if preferred. Cream together, then stir in the oat milk and vanilla extract.
- In a different bowl, add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine. Use your hands if needed. The dough will be dry, but it should hold together when pressed. Place a large piece of parchment paper on a clean surface and add a small amount of flour. Place the cookie dough on the parchment paper and roll out the dough to approximately ¼ inch thick, making a large circle. Cover and transfer the dough to the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- When you’re ready to bake the crust, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the crust from the refrigerator while the oven preheats.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350°F. Let the crust cool completely before decorating.
- Once the crust has cooled completely, spread the plant-based yogurt on top and decorate with your favorite fruits. Enjoy!
If you make this vegan fruit pizza, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys. And of course, if you try this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!