Fresh Herb Guacamole
Fresh herb guacamole. A simple guacamole with a touch of fresh summer herbs, including chives, parsley and cilantro. Simple, flavorful and perfect for summer.
- 3 large avocados
- Juice of 1 lime, about 2.5 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice. You don't have to mash it until perfectly smooth if you want more texture.
Stir in the cilantro, parsley, chives, onion, tomatoes, garlic and salt until combined.
Serve as a dip with tortilla chips or in sandwiches, burritos, bowls and more!