Vegan protein chia pudding. This easy chia pudding recipe is made with soy milk for a high-protein breakfast or snack. Serve it with your favorite fruits or toppings of choice.
Looking for a filling and nutritious breakfast or snack? This simple chia pudding is made with soy milk for added protein. It’s delicious served with fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup.
How to Make Vegan Protein Chia Pudding:
This recipe is made with chia seeds, vanilla extract and soy milk for a high-protein liquid.
All you need to do is mix your chia seeds, soy milk and vanilla extract in a jar or sealable container. Refrigerate covered for at least two hours or until the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid.
Serve it with your favorite fruits, maple syrup, shredded coconut and other toppings of choice. You can also add nut or seed butter for more protein.
Notes on the Recipe:
- I recommend stirring the chia pudding after it soaked for 15 minutes. This will prevent the chia seeds from staying at the bottom of the jar and will help the seeds absorb all the liquid.
- If the chia pudding is too thick to your liking, add more milk to thin. If it’s too thin, add more chia seeds and let it sit for another 30 minutes to thicken.
- You can change the flavor of this chia pudding by using flavored and sweetened soy milk if preferred. The soy milk is used to add protein to the recipe. You can use a different plant-based milk if preferred, but keep in mind that it will affect the protein content of the chia pudding.
More Chia Pudding Recipes:
Vegan Protein Chia Pudding
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup soy milk, plain and unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit
- Maple syrup, to taste
- Nut or seed butter
- shredded coconut
- Start by mixing your chia seeds, soy milk and vanilla extract in a jar or sealable container. Refrigerate covered for at least two hours or until the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid.
- Serve with your toppings of choice.
If you make this protein chia pudding, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys. And of course, if you try this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!