A creamy pumpkin spice oat milk matcha latte. This simple vegan matcha latte is made in the blender with just a few ingredients. It’s perfectly spiced and a delicious way to enjoy a cup of matcha in the colder months.
A spiced blender matcha latte that’s perfect for fall. All you need is 5 minutes and 5 ingredients. Just add all the ingredients in a blender, blend and you’re done!
This recipe is also easily adaptable. You can adjust the sweetness, spices and plant-based milk to taste. The result will also vary depending on the quality of your matcha powder and the brand of pumpkin spice that you use. Just play around with the recipe!
How to Make a Matcha Latte in the Blender:
To make a matcha latte in a blender, simply add all your ingredients together in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. You’ll need matcha green tea powder and your milk of choice. This recipe uses oat milk, ceremonial matcha green tea powder, pumpkin spice mix, sweetener and vanilla extract.
This is far from being a traditional matcha recipe. This is simply a fall-inspired blender matcha drink for those who don’t have a matcha whisk.
Notes on the Recipe:
- I recommend starting with 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice mix, then taste the latte and add another 1/4 teaspoon if desired. Every pumpkin spice mix will be different and may affect the flavor of this latte. I have tried it with a few mixes and all were good, but some were better than others.
- For sweeteners, you can use cane sugar, Medjool dates or maple syrup. My personal favorite is to use 1 teaspoon of cane sugar, but feel free to try the other options and adjust the amount to taste! While I love my regular oat matcha latte without sweetener, I do prefer this one with extra sweetness as it balances out the spices.
- I highly recommend using ceremonial matcha in this recipe to get a beautiful bright green. Other matcha powders will result in a muted green. You can also increase the amount of matcha if you love a stronger matcha flavor. Keep in mind that the spices will take away some of the brightness, as well as the dates if you use them as a sweetener.
More Vegan Matcha Latte Recipes:
Pumpkin Spice Oat Matcha Latte
- 1 1/2 cup oat milk, plain and unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetener to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the spices and sweetness as needed. Serve immediately.
If you make this pumpkin spice matcha latte, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys. And of course, if you try this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!