Cooking with Legumes
Cooking with Legumes is a comprehensive guide containing everything you need to know about legumes. It’s filled with over 50 vegan and vegetarian recipes, plus contains information on how to cook and use legumes.
Cooking with Legumes is a comprehensive guide containing everything you need to know about legumes. It’s filled with recipes and the basics of how to cook and use different types of legumes.
Each recipe is either vegan or vegetarian, many being gluten-free and/or nut-free! Many of the recipes are also easy enough for busy weeknights with a few recipes being perfect for special occasions and holidays.
Cooking with Legumes is a great resource for both vegetarians/vegans and meat eaters!
- 50+ recipes, including a good mix of breakfast, snack, salad, soup, main meal and dessert recipes. You’ll also get a few basic recipes and kitchen staples.
- 147 pages filled with recipes, useful tips and full-page images for each recipe.
- All recipes are either vegan or vegetarian.
- Every recipe contains legumes (of course), including different types of beans, lentils, tempeh, tofu, peas and chickpeas.
- Information on the different types of legumes available.
- Comprehensive guides on how to cook different types of legumes.
- Tips on storing legumes.
- Nutrition information and health benefits of legumes.
- Ideas on how to easily incorporate legumes into your everyday meals and snacks.
*Please note that this is an EBOOK and not a physical book or product. When you purchase this eBook, you will receive an email where you can download the file to your device(s) of choice.