Healthy Holiday Treats is a mini eBook containing 10 simple vegan and fruit-sweetened recipes. Many recipes are also gluten-free and nut-free!
I wrote an Ebook. An Ebook filled with healthy holiday treats. I still can’t believe it’s real!
What will you find in this Ebook?
- 10 recipes, including 5 new recipes and 5 old favorites from the blog (with some new photos).
- 8 recipes being desserts and 2 being delicious sweet drinks.
- All recipes are vegan and sugar-free.
- Allergy information is included with each recipe.
- Many recipes are gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free, oil-free and nut-free.
- All recipes are simple and delicious.
Sugar in found in abundance during the holidays and I created this book in hopes of helping others find balance this time of year. While there’s nothing wrong with having an occasional treat, especially during the holidays, it’s always a good idea to have some healthier alternatives on hand.
I hope this book convinces you that a healthy diet doesn’t have to be boring!
Here’s a little sneak peek at some of the recipes included:
Rudolph Nutella Donuts
Coconut Snickerdoodle Bites
Santa’s Healthy Cookies
Hazelnut Hot chocolate
And many more! Trust me when I say that all recipes found in this Ebook are easy, most of them needing less than 20 minutes of preparation and zero baking. However, that doesn’t stop the treats from being delicious and healthy.
Click here for more information and to buy this Ebook for a small price. Thank you so much for your support.
I hope you’ll enjoy these treats as much as I do. Happy Holidays!