One year of hard work, 50+ recipes and 147 pages later, I’m happy to finally share Cooking with Legumes with you. This comprehensive eBook is now available for purchase!
In this eBook, I’m sharing everything I know about legumes. Whether you’re new to using them in your kitchen or not, I hope this book can make it easier for you to incorporate them into your diet.
Here’s What’s Included
- 50+ recipes, including a good mix of breakfast, snack, salad, soup, main meal and dessert recipes. I also have a few basic recipes (crispy tofu, marinated tempeh, etc.).
- 147 pages filled with recipes, useful tips and full-page images for each recipe.
- All recipes are either vegan or vegetarian, many being gluten-free and nut-free!
- Every recipe contains legumes (of course), including different types of beans, lentils, tempeh, tofu, peas and chickpeas.
- Information on the different types of legumes available.
- Comprehensive guides of how to cook different types of legumes.
- Tips on storing legumes.
- Nutrition information and health benefits of legumes.
- Ideas on how to easily incorporate legumes into your everyday meals and snacks.
How to Get Cooking with Legumes
You can get the eBook HERE. Once you purchase it (for the small price of 14.99$ CAD), you’ll receive an email where you can download it on your computer, tablet, mobile, etc.
I also have a giveaway going on over on Instagram, so make sure to check it out before September 20th! You can get a chance to win 1 out of 3 copies of Cooking with Legumes!